(Saturday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dockweiler Youth Center
12505 Vista del Mar, Playa del Rey, CA 90293
CANCELLATION NOTICE: Due to the current public health emergency related to the COVID-19 virus, this event has been cancelled. Details on whether this event can be rescheduled
Due to the current public health emergency related to the COVID-19 virus, this event has been cancelled. Details on whether this event can be rescheduled will follow at a later time. Click here to follow us on Facebook.
Our other events and programs are being evaluated on a continuous basis and will be cancelled, postponed, or maintained based on guidelines from the LA County Public Health Department. Click here for more their latest news on COVID-19.
Join us for the 3rd annual Kids Earth Day Festival as we inspire and educate a new generation on how to create a more sustainable future!
This FREE community & family-oriented event will feature:
– Live Music Performances by 3rd Rock Hip Hop | Kids will learn about environmental awareness through hip hop music
– Interactive Environmental Exhibits | Visit these interactive booths to learn about all the ways you can help the environment
– STEAM Educational Activities by the Two Bit Circus Foundation
– Recognition Ceremony for Winners of the CAN THE TRASH! Clean Beach Poster Contest | Winners from each Supervisorial District will see their artwork displayed around beach trash barrels
– Beach Cleanup with Heal the Bay (1:30pm – 3:30pm) | This is a great experience for you, your family, and friends to get involved in the community and environment. NOTE: All individual cleanup volunteers must print, complete, and submit a signed beach cleanup waiver form in order to join the cleanup.
– Pop-Up Cardboard Playground by reDiscover Center
– Sustainable Arts & Crafts Projects for Kids
– Kids Earth Day Photo Booth
– Bouncy Houses & Airbrush Face Painters
– Free Games, Giveaways and Prizes
– and much more!
Click here to print the official event flier.
RSVP for Faster Check-In!
Faster Check-In w/ Eventbrite RSVP Tickets: For faster entry into this free event and access to the rides & attractions, please RSVP online via Eventbrite and then present your printed or digital Eventbrite ticket, indicating your acceptance of the liability waiver, at the Check-In Table.
Regular Check-In: Upon arrival, each adult event attendee without an Eventbrite ticket must complete & sign a hard-copy liability waiver form before accessing the rides & attractions, and every minor must be listed on a parent or guardian’s completed & signed form. Every attendee, regardless of age, who wishes to participate in any activity & ride must submit a completed & signed form with their name listed on that form.