OVERNIGHT PARKING POLICY
NO overnight parking is allowed on any LA County-operated beach parking lots, except for RVs at the Dockweiler State Beach RV Park.
OVERNIGHT PARKING IN MARINA DEL REY
- Overnight parking is limited to a maximum of 7 days within a 30-day period.
- Separate receipts for each entry fee paid must be displayed front side-up and visible on driver’s side dashboard for each day parked.
- No camping or sleeping is allowed in any vehicle (regular or RV).
- Vehicles must park within one designated space only.
- NO unhitched trailers are allowed to be parked in any public County-operated parking lot.
- Vehicles with attached trailers may only park at the Marina del Rey Launch Ramp (Lot #2), and the trailer must be attached to the tow vehicle at all times.
REGULAR VEHICLE (non-RV) OVERNIGHT PARKING:
- Regular vehicles (non-RVs) may park overnight in Marina del Rey’s public County-operated lots, up to 7 nights within a 30-day period, with a separate entry fee paid for each 24-hour period parked.
RECREATIONAL VEHICLE (RV) OVERNIGHT PARKING:
- In Marina del Rey, RVs, buses, and oversized vehicles may only park at the Marina del Rey Launch Ramp (Lot 2).
- RV drivers must obtain advance approval before staying overnight at the Launch Ramp by calling (424) 526-7852 and leaving their contact information. After the information is received, a decision will be made about the overnight stay (approval not guaranteed). Failure to obtain advance approval may result in a citation.