OVERNIGHT PARKING POLICY
- Overnight parking is allowed in all public lots in Marina del Rey, up to a maximum of 7 days within a 30-day period.
- Vehicles that are parked for more than 7 days within a 30-day period may be cited/towed.
- Vehicles parked overnight must display one 24-hour parking permit for each day parked, on the driver’s side dashboard.
- Vehicles must park within one designated space only.
- In Marina del Rey, the only parking available for RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles is at the Marina del Rey Launch Ramp.
- No camping or sleeping is allowed in vehicles.
- Trailers must be attached to a tow vehicle at all times. Boaters may not leave an unhitched trailer parked in any lot.