MARINA DEL REY
The Department of Beaches & Harbors presents….
Marina Spooktacular… Halloween by the Harbor!
There’s fun and scares for all ages, but the frights intensify as night falls over Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey during this two-day festival.
Dates and Hours:
• Saturday, Oct. 27 | 11 am – 9 pm
• Sunday, Oct. 28 | 11 am – 9 pm
Ages: Activities for all ages & scare levels!
Cost: FREE Admission! Click here to RSVP & submit the required waiver form online, to expedite entrance into the event.
If you prefer, click here to download & print the Liability Waiver Form for each person (regardless of age) who wishes to participate in any activity or ride. Completing the waiver form ahead of time will expedite entrance into the event.
Marina Spooktacular Event Activities:
• L.A.’s only Haunted Pirate Ships (Bill of Rights and Irving Johnson) | Step aboard these skeletal tall ships if you dare, for close-up encounters with haunting zombie pirates. Ongoing tours of the pirate ships will be less scary in the daytime, but haunted Zombie Pirates at night and recommended for ages 13 and up.
• JAM Sessions provided by the Ford Theatre | Dia de los Muertos Celebration
– Saturday, 10/27, 3-4:30 pm // Mexican Folk Dance
– Sunday, 10/28, 12-1:30 pm // Aztec Dance
• Graveyard Treasure Hunt: An immersive, interactive, walk-through graveyard with spooky gates, scary props, and ghoulish tombstones. Special treasure scavenger hunts scheduled each day at:
– Saturday, 10/27 | 1:30 pm | 3 pm | 4 pm
– Sunday, 10/28 | 1:30 pm | 3 pm | 4 pm
*For all ages, with more fun by day and a bit creepier by night.
• Haunted Blackout Maze of Terror (Beware: High scare level!): For the true Halloween enthusiast who loves to experience the disorientation, scares, effects, and immersion of going through an intensely terrifying haunted blackout maze. For the patron who really loves Halloween and an authentic Haunt.
• Kids Maze & Fun House: Kids can bounce their way through this crazy maze while finding surprises along the way.
• Buccaneer Pirate Ship: Kids can enjoy bouncing, sliding, climbing, and exploring this pirate ship.
• DIY costume booth hosted by reDiscover Center (11am – 5pm)
• Trick-or-treating: Stop by the arts & craft section to design your own trick-or-treating canvas bag before collecting candy throughout the park.
• Pumpkin decorating
• Live Entertainers including:
– Master Juggler | Jack Skellington roams the park, on & off stilts and showing-off astounding juggling tricks! And don’t miss the “glow-in-the-dark” juggling at 6-8 pm.
– Magic & Illusion | Master of Magic & Illusion will roam the park, performing close-up magic. Plus, staged magic shows both days at:
– 2:30 PM // Kids Show, with fun & kids appeal
– 7:30 PM // Adult/Family Show, with more drama & flair
– Scare Actors and Fun-Friendly Actors
• Airbrush Face Painters: Face painted masks, designs, for kids and adults, with sheen and sparkles. A great selection of designs for all ages.
• Live DJ | Music
• Foodie booths including carnival snacks
• Lots of spooky photo opps
• Free giveaways and much more!
Click here to download a printable version of the flyer.