MARINA DEL REY
MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
Now in its 19th year, the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts present exciting symphonic and pop concerts at beautiful Burton Chace Park. Enjoy a serene sunset by the water & brilliant music under the stars… for free!
2019 MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERTS – FAQs
How do I register/RSVP?
RSVP through EventBrite by clicking on the links below for each concert.
2019 MDR Summer Concerts Registration
Thursday, July 11 – MDR Symphony | Puccini’s La Bohème & Chaney’s The Phantom of the Opera
Saturday, July 20 – Rickie Lee Jones | Rock
Thursday, July 25 – MDR Symphony | Sights, Sounds & Dance in America
Saturday, August 3 – Jon Batiste | Jazz
Thursday, August 8 – Kronos Quartet | Contemporary Classical
Saturday, August 17 – Leela James | R&B
Thursday, August 22 – MDR Symphony | Kiss Me, Kate (staged)
Saturday, August 24 – MDR Symphony | Kiss Me, Kate (staged)
Saturday, August 31 – Jenny & The Mexicats | Latin
- RSVP does not guarantee entry. Entry is granted on a first-come, first-served basis until the venue reaches maximum capacity. We suggest that you arrive early!
- Artists/schedule subject to change without notice.
- Seating is festival-style, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is absolutely no reserved seating for the public.
- Please be considerate and bring only low-back lawn/beach chairs or blankets.
- No tents or umbrellas during the show.
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
Gourmet food trucks will be on-site starting at 5 pm on concert nights.
Is there an ATM nearby?
There is a Chase Bank and ATMs located at the end of Mindanao Way, at 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 100.
Lost and found?
Please visit the Burton Chace Park office to inquire about any lost or found items. Additionally, you can email email@example.com with any questions regarding lost and found items during the concert.
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, vapes
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
When and where are the events?
- Performances start at 7 p.m.
- Burton Chace Park
13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292