MARINA DEL REY
Join us at Dance MDR for a night of dancing in the park. Pick up new dance moves with beginner lessons from L.A.’s best dance teachers and then groove to the DJ, with a different dance style every Friday night in September. This event is free to the public. Everyone is welcome!
DANCE MDR – FAQs
How do I register/RSVP?
RSVP through EventBrite by clicking on the links below.
– Friday, September 2 | Disco
– Friday, September 9 | 80s Throwback
– Friday, September 16 | Bollywood
– Friday, September 23 | Hip-Hop
– Friday, September 30 | Salsa
When and where are the events?
- Event doors open at 6:30 p.m. Dancing starts at 7 p.m.
- Burton Chace Park
13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
A gourmet food trucks will be on-site from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Is there an ATM nearby?
There is a Chase Bank and ATMs located at the end of Mindanao Way, at 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 100.
Lost and found?
Please visit the Burton Chace Park office to inquire about any lost or found items. Additionally, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding lost and found items during the concert.
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, vapes
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods