MARINA DEL REY
The Department of Beaches & Harbors presents….
Marina Spooktacular… Halloween by the Harbor!
There’s fun and scares for all ages, but the frights intensify as night falls over Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey during this two-day festival.
Dates and Hours:
• Saturday, Oct. 27 | 11 am – 9 pm
• Sunday, Oct. 28 | 11 am – 9 pm
Ages: Activities for all ages & scare levels!
Cost: FREE Admission! Click here to RSVP & submit the required waiver form online, to expedite entrance into the event.
If you prefer, click here to download & print the Liability Waiver Form for each person (regardless of age) who wishes to participate in any activity or ride. Completing the waiver form ahead of time will expedite entrance into the event.
• L.A.’s only Haunted Pirate Ships | Ongoing tours of the pirate ships will be less scary in the daytime, but haunted Zombie Pirates at night and recommended for ages 13 and up.
• JAM Sessions provided by the Ford Theatre | Dia de los Muertos Celebration
• Graveyard Treasure Hunt: Walk through this custom graveyard for an immersive and interactive experience that people of all-ages will enjoy.
• Blackout Maze of Terror (Beware: High scare level): This haunted blackout maze is designed for the true Halloween enthusiast to experience the disorientation, scares, effects, and immersion of going through an experience such as this.
• Kids Maze & Fun House: Kids can bounce their way through this crazy maze while finding surprises along the way.
• DIY costume booth hosted by reDiscover Center (11am – 5pm)
• Trick-or-treating: Stop by the arts & craft section to design your own trick-or-treating canvas bag before collecting candy throughout the park.
• Pumpkin decorating
• Live Entertainers including a Master Juggler, Magician, and Scare Actors and Fun-Friendly Actors
• Airbrush Face Painters
• Live DJ | Music
• Food trucks
• Free giveaways and much more!