MARINA DEL REY
MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
Now in its 17th year, the Marina del Rey Summer Concerts present exciting symphonic and pop concerts at the beautiful Burton Chace Park.
Download the 2017 Marina del Rey Summer Concert Brochure.
Download the 2017 Marina del Rey Summer Concert Flier.
2017 MARINA DEL REY SUMMER CONCERT SERIES – FAQ AND MORE INFORMATION
When and where are the events?
Thursday, July 6
Saturday, July 15
Thursday, July 20
Saturday, July 29
Thursday, August 3
Saturday, August 12
Thursday, August 17
Saturday, August 26
Performances start at 7pm.
Burton Chace Park
13650 Mindanao Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
What does the evening feature?
Bring your family and friends and join us for eight fantastic evenings of music. Enjoy a serene sunset by the water & brilliant music under the stars, for free!
2017 Concert Season Schedule:
– Thursday, July 6 – Opera at the Shore
– Saturday, July 15 – Joe (R&B)
– Thursday, July 20 – Symphonic score & screening of Chaplin’s The Kid
– Saturday, July 29 – Alejandro Escovedo (Alt/Roots Rock)
– Thursday, August 3 – Matthew Morrison
– Saturday, August 12 – Yo La Tengo (Indie)
– Thursday, August 17 – Giuseppe Verdi’s Aida (fully staged opera production)
– Saturday, August 26 – Arturo Sandoval (Jazz)
How do I attend?
RSVP for each concert by clicking on the links above for each concert. Each link will direct you to separate Eventbrite pages.
**Please note RSVPing does not guarantee entry, all admittance is first-come, first-served, so please arrive early!
Instructions on first-come, first-served:
RSVP DOES NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY, which will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. We suggest that you arrive early!
Seating is festival-style, available on a first come, first served basis. There is absolutely no reserved seating for the public. Please be considerate and bring a low-back lawn/beach chairs or blanket. No tents or umbrellas.
Will there be food and drink available for purchase?
Bring your own picnic to enjoy or grab a bite to eat from gourmet food trucks at the park, starting at 5pm on concert nights.
Is there an ATM nearby?
There is an ATM located in the Chase Bank at 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 100.
Can I add to my RSVP?
You will have to RSVP again.
Lost and found?
Please visit the Burton Chace Park office for any lost or found items. Additionally, you can email email@example.com with any questions regarding lost and found items at the 2017 Marina del Rey Summer Concert Series.
Rules and policies?
Line-up is subject to change.
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, vapes
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Medical or recreational use marijuana
- Aerosol cans or sprays
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Tents, canopies, umbrellas of any kind
- Video recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, large zoom lenses, and/or commercial-use camera assemblies)
- Audio recording equipment
- Focused-light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale/promotion
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods